The totally cool way to run your computer!
Try it online!
Download TCP/IP stack ("stable" version)
Download TCP/IP stack (experimental version)
This software is still in beta state and may contain bugs. Not every feature is tested. The experimental version, when it is available, may have some bug fixes and new features, but is not yet verified to be stable on the 486 server.
Source for driver loader
Driver loader (binary)
Background service program (keeps packets going)
Source for background service program
How to use this with lEEt/OS:
1. Load a packet driver. The packet driver must use software interrupt 0x60.
2. Load this TCP/IP stack by running TCP.EXE.
3. Start lEEt/OS shell (MAIN.EXE).
4. Load the TCP/IP driver (DRIVERS\TCPIP.EXE) for lEEt/OS using the driver loader (TCPIP.APP).
5. Load the background service program (TCPSERV.APP).
6. Done! You should now be able to use the networking applications.
You can move the TCPIP.APP and TCPSERV.APP binaries to the STARTUP/ directory to automate the steps 4 and 5.
How to use this with DOS:
Do steps 1 and 2 from above. The TCP/IP stack is now usable to the DOS programs.
DOS packet driver specification version 1.11 (a rare .TXT, please mirror this)